Just a few minutes from Capovaticano Resort you can discover Tropea. The origins of the city are wrapped in legend.
It is said that Hercules, stood on the coast and named Tropea as one of his ports. For sure, this seaside village on the east coast of Calabria in southern Italy, is famous for its spectacular cliff-side position and beautiful transparent sea. Our guide will take you on a discovery of hidden gems.
- Accommodation in a Superior Sea View room
- Breakfast at the Mantineo Restaurant
- Guided tour of Tropea, “the town of Hercules”
- Free access to our SPA
- Beach club access with umbrella and sunbeds from the second row onward
- Outdoor saltwater pool facing the sea
- Use of tennis courts
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Terms and conditions: 2 nights minimum stay
Memorable experiences in a breathtaking location located between Capo Vaticano and Tropea.
No matter how old you are,<...
Just a few minutes from Cap...
Give your BFF the chance to...
Discover a different way of...