Water Sports Club
Situated directly on the beach, just a few steps from your room, our Water Sports Club offers simple and fun sports and games to try with the family, friends or alongside our instructors.
You can rent:
- Pedalboards by Hobie Cat
- SUPs (Stand up paddle boarding)
With advance booking, you can practice numerous water sports: Water skiing, Banana boating, and Wakeboards.
The Water Sports Club – Land and Sea Experiences Centre is open every day, all day from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm. Located on the resort's private beach, it also performs:
- Taxi boats for an express shuttle service to the most fascinating coves of Capo Vaticano
- Rental of snorkelling equipment and life jackets
- Boat excursions along the coast on board a Maxi Rib Comfort with an expert local guide for individuals and small groups (half-day or full-day trips with soft drinks and aperitifs offered on board)
- A snorkelling dinghy (equipment included)
- Fishing trips
- Boat rental without a skipper for anyone who wants to spend a few hours in absolute freedom and safety to discover Costa degli Dei's wonders. Life jackets for everyone onboard, snorkelling equipment upon request and a detailed map of the coast that indicates the points of highest interest for swimming, snorkelling and discovering the small caves. Some wonderful bays and coves are only accessible by sea (boats that do not require a nautical license, can be driven by guests).
- Luxury yacht charter with an onboard crew for mini cruises to the Aeolian Islands, reachable in just over an hour.
Book exclusive experiences by the sea before you arrive at the hotel to discover the amazing Calabrian coast!
*Paid additional activities are suitable for everyone, children must be accompanied by an adult. Booking is required.
NB. To ensure the possibility of excursions, boat trips and boat rentals (with or without skippers) please book before arriving at the hotel, otherwise – due to the high number of requests – we may not be able to guarantee availability upon arrival.
For info and reservations: