Our Water Sport Club is open from April to October,
every day from 9am to 7pm.
Located on our private beach just a few meters from your room, the centre offers simple and fun activities to try with your family, friends or our instructors.
Take your walk on the water with the brand new pedal board and discover the wonderful Coast of the Gods!
– Walking stand up board by Hobie Cat
– Stand up surf
– Water games (Banana boat, Wakeboard, Water ski)
– Boat for snorkelling (with the possibility of renting equipment and life jackets for everyone)
– Taxi boat: an express shuttle service to take you to the most fascinating bays of Capo Vaticano
– Fishing trips
– Boat rental without skipper* for those who want to spend a few hours in absolute freedom and safety to discover the wonders of the coast of the Gods. On board life jackets for everyone, snorkelling equipment on request and a detailed map of the coast indicating the points of interest for swimming, snorkelling and discovering the small caves, the beautiful bays and coves accessible only by sea.
– Rental of luxury yachts with crew on board for mini cruises to the Aeolian Islands, reachable in just over 1 hour directly from the beach of the resort.
* No boat license is required for this kind of boat that can be conducted by the guest.
All Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Contact us for prices info and booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two lit tennis and soccer courts available to all of the resort’s guests with equipment available from reception. It is possible to book for a fee tennis lessons for adults and children with our certified instructor.
Adjacent to the beach there is an outdoor seawater swimming pool with deck chair and umbrellas for all of the hotel’s guests. Take advantage of the pool bar service while sat comfortably reading a book or sunbathing and order an ice cold...
Permit yourself the luxury of lazing under a stylish umbrella on our private beach lapped by crystal waters. A wide, long beach with fine, light sand and a beautiful transparent turquoise sea which becomes deep right away because of the...